Ok folks, seems there is a good bit of interest in some training courses. So Here's what we are going to do.
Every Second Saturday of the month, We'd like to do a Milsim Training Event. This will be set up in a Training day/General Skirmish.
These courses will be free of charge, but you must come prepared. We will be providing the training manual(s) as needed.
So with that said I know its short notice, but first training event will be on the 15th of June.
Time: Formation 0800-0830, Movement to training area will be no later then 0830, Training starts at 0900 and runs to no later then 1630
*Note: Accountability formation will be held once we reach the field at 0900. All Gear MUST BE READY within 15 minutes after release from Accountability formation. This means mag's loaded etc.
Location: Meet at the back parking lot of Guernsey Sinclair.
These will be Training events, run by Prior and Current Military Instructors. You will be expected to conduct yourself accordingly, come prepared, ready to learn.
- Primary weapon, any./ with battery
- Secondary weapon Any. / with battery
- Six mid to low cap magazines for primary. (If you do not have mid or low cap magazines, you can use high caps but can only load thirty rounds in each.)
- Web/Duece Gear, LBE, Plate Carrier etc.
- Boots, *Broken in! You'll be walking, as well as clean socks, spare pair of socks* Tennis shoes WILL NOT be accepted.
- BDU's (any style, If you do not have BDU's Long sleeve shirt, and Blue jeans will be acceptable but not recommended).
- Soft Cover/Hat (Boonie preferred).
- Food/Water (Bring Food to eat, we will be eating in the field, Some MRE's will be available to purchase to help pay for materials in the class from the instructors, Camel Back or no less then Two canteens. Anything in a can is not allowed. No Soda/Energy Drinks).
- Gloves, Knee pads, elbow pads optional.
- Note Taking Gear, Pen, Pocket Notebook.
- Dead Rag (At least two, Optional Red Chem lights/Battery operated Red Flashlight/chemlight).
Again this will be a MILSIM Training event. You will not be screamed at/belittled but you will be treated as if you where actually in the field during a military operation. Be mentally/Physically prepared.
If you have any questions contact us here on the page. Comment here if you plan on attending so we have a estimated number of participants. Full teams are welcome to attend.
To be especially prepared print off a Waiver from the Wyoming airsoft page, fill it out and have it ready to turn in at the 0900 morning Formation.
We look forward to seeing you on the field!
Have fun be safe, Smokey